Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Easy Way to Earn Free Stuff

Do you do  SWAG? I am talking about Swagbucks? Do you know what Swagbucks are?

Search & Win

I am sure you use a search engine every day any way like everyone else on the internet. All you have to do to earn swag bucks is use the Swagbuck search engine. You don't have to download a new toolbar although there is one available. What I did because I use Firefox is download the Swagbuck add on and when I am ready to search I use the swagbuck search engine in the drop down menu on my tool bar. If I don't find what I am looking for I can easily switch back to the other search engine I use.


Get your friends and family to sign up using your link and each time they earn a swagbuck so will you.

Search & Win

Down at the bottom of my page you will find my Swagbucks Widget. It's a pretty cool widget cause it lets your friends and readers know just what is going on in the Swagbuck world and how many Swagbuck I have earned. My Swagbuck total is usually low because as soon as I have earned enough I cash them in for a $5 Amazon gift card.



I just went and counted what I have cashed in this past year and was surprised to see that I had earned enough Swagbucks to buy $80 worth of Amazon gift cards.Wow I can't believe it. And all I did was use the swagbuck search engine.

There are many other items you can buy with your swagbucks. And there are many ways to earn bonus swagbucks just buy reading the newsletter or checking out twitter or facebook.


Check out the prize page and see all the great stuff you can earn just by searching the internet.
So click on one of my banners and we can both earn so free stuff!






0 comments:

Post a Comment