Thursday, January 8, 2009

Free Loose Tea Offer

 

 

Do you drink tea? I love tea and you really don't get the same flavor from the boxed tea bags as you do when you brew a pot of loose tea leaves.

I was searching the Internet for some free samples and came across the Vitabase website that gives out a free sample each day to the first 500 people who ask for it. Well of course they were out of the samples for today but I clicked on a link on the page and found that I could get a bigger sample by posting about the website on my blog.

So here is your chance to get a free sample of loose tea leaves also. Check out the site in the morning. If you miss the free sample simple follow the rules for posting a link and get twice the amount of free tea!

Here's the link to go directly to the link for Tea page http://www.vitabase.com/landing/teasamplesignupalternate.aspx

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment