Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I Signed Up For SocialSpark

Like most people these days I am trying to find a way to earn a little extra money. With the economy in the state it is I am sure there are a lot of people out there doing the same things I am. Cutting back and trying to find a way to to stretch a dollar. This morning while I was reading some tweets I came across a blog post for SocialSpark.com. How did I miss this in all of my internet surfing? 

The concept is simple. Sign up for an account. Add a bit of info on your blog and SocialSpark.com matches you up with advertisers who pay  people to post content on their blogs. The content varies depending on the advertiser. 

I immediately went to SocialSpark.com to check it out. From what I had read already this looked liked something I would be interested in. I set up an account in just a few short minutes. The hardest thing was picking my blog categories. It took about five minutes to set up my account and find my first opportunity. 

I can wait for my blog to be approved so I can start earning some money.

If your interested in making some money from home I suggest to check out SocialSpark.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment