Friday, December 31, 2010
Family taco night is something that happens around my house about every two weeks. Taco's are a hit with everyone in this picky eater family. I think it's because unlike most other meals each person can make their own taco, putting whatever toppings they want.
Check out the Old El Paso website were you can find coupons and information about El Tacodor the only taco night dinner game out there.
Click on the following link and check out the El Tacodor game. Print out the game and play with your family on your next family taco night.
Win an Old El Paso Taco Prize Pack
The Old El Paso family taco night prize pack which includes a packet of original Old El Paso Taco Seasoning, a Cactus Chip and Dip Serving dish, a set of 3 Fiesta Chili Pepper serving dishes and a $10 gift card to purchase your taco fixings.
Giveaway Ends: January 16th, 2011 at 11:59 pm EST
Mandatory Entry: Tell me what your favorite taco toppings are. Or answer this question. Do you like your taco's hot and spicy?
Please leave an email address with at least one of your comments!
Do You Want More Chances To Win?
Leave a comment for each of the following if you choose to do them.
1) Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect for 1 more entry
2) Sign up for email updates from Times Are Tuff and confirm your subscription, earn 2 extra entries. Subscription form on the right side bar ------ > > >
3) Follow me on twitter @AThriftyBlogger earns 1 extra entry
tweet a link to my giveaway will earn you 2 more entries. You must leave a link to your tweet in your comment.
4) Like Times Are Tuff on Facebook for 1 extra entry. Say hello for a bonus entry
5) Blog about this giveaway with a link back to my blog earns you 5 extra entries.
Thanks for stopping by and good luck !
Disclosure: O the coupon, information, and prize package for giveaway were all provided by Old El Paso through MyBlogSpark. All opinions are my own.ld El Paso provided me with the products, information, and giveaway through MyBlogSpark. All opinions are my own