Monday, January 24, 2011

Box Tops For Education $50,000,000 Flash Parade






Box Tops for Education is a program that is near and dear to my heart. While my daughter was in elementary school I was the Box Top Co-Ordinator for her school for three years. During my three year run I am proud to say that the school program earned more money then they ever had since they joined.

As most of you are aware that with the economy in the sad state that it is in now schools are hurting. The Box Top program is something that any family can participate in to help their school earn money and it doesn't cost you one penny. Products that have Box Tops on them are probably already in your home. All you have to do is clip them off the packaging and send them into your child's school. There are hundreds of products that have a box top on them.

Even if you don't have a school age child your neighborhood school could still benefit if you clip the box tops and mail them into the school.

My daughter is moving on to high school next year. I'm not sure if high schools participate in the program. If her school doesn't I will still clip box tops and send them in to the elementary school she attended.

Go to Box Tops for Education and check out how your childs school is doing. Then start clipping and send them in!


Disclosure: I am part of the MyBlogSpark network of bloggers. All opinions are my own!

0 comments:

Post a Comment