Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Back in December I posted my Purex Complete Crystals Softener review. You can read it here .
I have to tell you almost three weeks later and I am still impressed. I just pulled a shirt out of my closet that was washed almost three weeks ago and I can still smell the scent from the softener. And it is a nice mellow scent not an overpowering, take your breath away scent. I really like it.
Purex Complete Crystals Softener is available in three fragrances:
Fresh Spring Waters TM
Lavender Blossom TM
I sampled the Fresh Spring Waters scent and really liked it but I love the scent of Lavender so as soon as I get down to the Walmart I will pick up a bottle of the Lavender Blossom scent.
Purex has been generous enough to allow me to offer three coupons for a bottle of Purex Complete Crystals Softener to my readers.
Giveaway Prize: Three lucky winners will win a coupon good for a bottle of Purex Complete Crystals Softener
Giveaway Ends: January 26th, 2011 11:59 pm eastern
Giveaway is open to US residents only
Mandatory Entry: Tell me which one of the scents you will use your coupon for if you are a lucky winner.
Please leave an email address with at least one of your comments!
Do You Want More Chances To Win?
Leave a comment for each of the following if you choose to do them.
1) Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect for 1 more entry
2) Sign up for email updates from Times Are Tuff and confirm your subscription, earn 2 extra entries. Subscription form on the right side bar ------ > > >
3) Follow me on twitter @AThriftyBlogger earns 1 extra entry
4)Tweet a link to my giveaway will earn you 2 more entries.
You must leave a link to your tweet in your comment.
5) Like Times Are Tuff on Facebook for 1 extra entry. Say hello for a bonus entry
6) Blog about this giveaway with a link back to my blog earns you 5 extra entries.
Thanks for stopping by and good luck !
Disclaimer: “I am a Purex Insider and help spread the word about the Purex® family of laundry products. As an Insider, I receive sample product and incentives in exchange for participating in brand related activities.”