Sunday, March 20, 2011

Nutella Party Fun




Nutella Party Fun


Nutella



Nutella Party Swag


I recently had the opportunity to apply to host a Nutella party through MommyParties and Mom Select.

 I was so excited when I found out that I was one of the lucky applicants to get picked. I tasted Nutella for the first time about six months ago. At that time I had decided to join in on a Nutella recipe challenge on my cooking blog.  I know it was crazy to join the challenge since I have never tasted Nutella before  but I have to tell you the recipe was a great success. The recipe I came up was for Nutella Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies. They turned out awesome.

For this party I also came up with a new recipe. My party was a brunch and I decided to make some muffins and double stuffed Banana Nutella French Toast. The muffins and the French Toast were so yummy. I will be posting the recipes on my cooking blog Flour On My Face this coming week. 

Nutella Brunch


There were a few people at the party today who had never tasted Nutella but were pleasantly surprised with the delicious flavor.

Nutella Party Guest




Nutella Party Guest

Chowing down with Nutella French Toast




Disclaimer: I received a party pack containing Nutella products to help throw my party from MomSelect, Mommy Parties and Nutella. All opinions expressed are my own.


0 comments:

Post a Comment