I was a bit worried because I was out of aluminum foil and didn't figure that out until I was about to put the pie in the oven. Usually the edges of my pie crust get dark or even burn unless I wrap a band of aluminum foil around it as it bakes but take a look at this picture and tell me what you think..........
Do you want to win a
Pillsbury “Love the Pie” prize pack which includes a VIP coupon for a free sample of Pillsbury® Refrigerated Pie Crusts, a pie dish, and apple themed kitchen items.
Giveaway Open to US residents
Ends November 17th, 2010 11"59 PM eastern
All other entries will be deleted if you do not do this first.
Tell me what your favorite flavor of pie is. It doesn't have to be apple.
Please leave an email address with at least your first comment! I have no way to contact you if you win. I will pick another winner at my own discretion if there is no email address left.
2) Follow my Times Are Tuff Blog on Google Friend Connect and leave me a comment letting me know. Two Extra entries. (Leave two comments)
3) Blog about my giveaway with a link back to my blog post earns you 5 extra entries. Leave 5 comments.
4) Follow Timesrrtuff on Twitter and tweet my giveaway. Leave me a comment with the link to your tweet. 2 extra entires
5) Daily tweets earn one extra entry each day. Come back each day and leave a comment with the link to your tweet.
6) Sign up for email updates to my blog earns you 3 entries. You must confirm your email subscription for this to count!
7) Enter my Wanchai Macaroni Grill Giveaway earn 1 more entry