Sunday, October 24, 2010

Seatbelts Do Save Lives


First I want to say THANK YOU to the Florida State Trooper who told my husband on Friday night in Naples Florida "I am saving you $113 and probably saving your life." I am sure I butchered the quote but you get the point.

Twenty minutes after the State Trooper told my husband to buckle up this is what happened.


From this angle it doesn't look like too bad of a wreck but that is only because his Nissan pickup truck is apparently built to do just this in a high speed crash. My husband and his cousin are lucky to be alive. They hit a tree doing 80 miles an hour off I75 here in S.W Florida.

I believe my husband will always wear his seat belt NOW. Something he never did and if it wasn't for that State Trooper my husband would probably be dead right now and I wouldn't be sitting here writting this blog post.

So for all of you out there that think it is a pain in the ass to buckle up you should really reconsider the next time you get in your vehicle.

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment